Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

MMS text but no password code?

Hello. I have just received a text informing me I have a mms photo message which takes me to a direct link to the EE website but no password code? When I have had these before it always sent me a password code to receive it?  

Lulabubs by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling on i-phone 13

Hi, i want to upgrade my phone to the i-phone 13 or mini, but does it have wi-fi calling as i got a bad signal and i use the i-phone 6 which does, but i want to replace.If anybody can confirm that they do use it on the 13 before i buy one that would ...

Ashleyx by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Barbados

I am in Barbados,    I have paid for ADD on here, I spoke to EE who fixed the first group of issues with my phone, now my phone seems to be blocked... why is this? I've paid for my add ons, I cannot call EE from my phone and I'm still paying my bill....

Getting calls and text reminders not for myslef

Since my partner had his contract through myself he obviously had a new number and phone, but the 3 years in having it he is still receiving texts and calls for other people including hospital appointments, eye appointments, smear tests all for diffe...

Shaylp by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internacional Call tests

Since I was in Portugal all the texts I received in Uk comes as international call.Already call technical support they have no clue why this is happening 

Faulty voicemail notification

I have recently put my sim in my new Samsung a52s, and I have a voicemail notification, even though I have no voicemail. I have tried calling from another number, but there is no option to leave a voicemail. I have also gone in to my voicemail settin...

Scorpio91 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FREE PAYG Call Abroad add-on

How can I check that I have the FREE PAYG Calling Abroad add-on activated? This was activated for me by Customer Services in January but I seem to be getting charged at excessively high rates now. Secon Question: How do I activate the FREE PAYG Call ...

Wheel_nut by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adding a monthly adds on for roaming

Hi, I am trying to buy the adds on that would enable me to receive calls while abroad. I bought £10/ month adds on before , but I couldn't find this option now. I am on monthly payment plan. Thank you