Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Calls are blocked abroad

I am having the same problem - i am abroad and NO I HAVE NOT used my card back in UK, but was told by customer services, that i didnt need to .... that it would just work straight away although i would connect from another country for the first time....

kulik by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Can’t call between phones that are roaming.

My wife and I in France.  Both have EE phones.  Both got messages that roaming was active and we could use our minutes, texts and data as in the UK.  but we can’t callEACH OTHER. We had the same problem last time we were in France.  Called EE on that...

Wifi calling not working

I have 4 iPhones with EE sims. 3 work perfectly with wifi calling, one does not. I have zero mobile signal at home so wifi calling is vital. I’ve tried swapping the sims and 3 sims work in all 4 phones but the one sim works in none of them. The helpl...

International calls

Hi, I'm going through a visa application for Canada but my Phone keeps send the company im doing the visa through (from Canada) straight to voicemail. I have data roaming on, no spend cap, and followed a lot of other advice and add-ons to try and sol...

Add on for Australia

Hi I have an add on to use my allowances in Australia but now I am here it isn’t working without having data roaming on - is data roaming an extra charge or how do I go about getting this to work? Than

Hcon by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Sms

I have the same problem. EE has blocked supposedly "for my own safety" ! sms from PosteID in Italy so I can no longer receive identification codes. They have kept me waiting on the phone for hours. When I eventually got through they hung up on me.Thi...