Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: no OTP verification codes received

Hello,I'm facing the same issue. The verification SMS is generated in Nicaragua (Central America) but I cannot receive it with my phone number in the UK. No porting. I've been using the same number since 2019. Anything else I can do, please?

rbreness by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! cannot use my EE mobile abroad in Thailand

Hi, can anybody help me, please? I have been using my EE UK mobile number abroad in Thailand for many years. All of a sudden in the last week I cannot use my EE mobile, especially for Internet banking. Is there anybody else out there having the same ...

brian1041 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

no voice call access in USA

I'm in USA with roaming etc activated. My pohne has stopped working for voice calls, but data and text are going fine. Without voice calls I cannot call EE help to get this sorted out, and can't find access to the chat on the website.I have activated...

Crithwood by Established Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smartwatch 4G roaming - Why is this not enabled?

I've got: A smart benefit on my main plan that enables data roaming in Europe.A plan for my smartwatch so that it can be used on 4G, which works perfectly in the UK.So why when I go to Europe does EE not allow the watch to roam and connect to the sam...

Re: Incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

I am having this problem too. Only recently started happening. Get a voicemail message but nothing in missed calls or mobile ringing. This has to be a technical issue on the EE side.

B-M-C by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful