Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Extremely Low Download Speeds on 4G

Hi, recently moved from three to EE and im getting terrible speeds at my area IV30. Used to get 150-200mbps on Three and now on EE its about 1-5 mbps making it very unusable. Any idea why such a big difference, I take it I have up to 14 days to cance...

jblack68 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited data- not unlimited?

Hi- I have "unlimited data" as part of my phone plan, yet often get texts saying that I have almost used up my data. What's occurring? 

App not working

I need to gift my daughter some data. Does anybody know how to do this without the app

Data

When I try to watch something it says my data does not renew yet but my account says I have 10 GB in credit, can't understand how I can't use this?

Deodata by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data usage massively and unexpectedly increased

My normal data usage for over a year  is about 2.5 GB a month. This month it has already gone up to 38.52 - a massive increase. I have absolutely no understanding why as I am not using anything new or more often. Could anybody suggest anything I coul...

JAMS11 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! WeAre8 app won’t open since 5 days ago!

The WeAre8 app since 5 days ago will not open on my iphone11!  I’ve deleted it and reinstalled it from the App Store and turned phone on and off but it makes no difference.  I’m wondering if anyone else has had this problem. would appreciate any help...

Mojo23 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Data sharing

Hi. If I add a 4gb 4G mobile internet device to my contract can I share my unlimited data with it? thanks

Resolved! Going abroad in Europe

Hi,  I’ve got an unlimited text and minutes plus 500 international global minutes and 100GB data. I sent a text to 150 enquiring about Roaming in Romania and it said that I can use my current plan at no extra cost. Last time I went abroad in Europe, ...

Mickyx by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Data

I bought EE data just to use at work. It's been a month, not even the phone signal. previously was working!

Data alert when I have lots left

I was in London last week & got an alert arhat I had 2Gbs left. This was unusual as I barely use that much & my data allowance is 29GB. Bill usage for Feb, Mar & Apr was a max of 1.28 used of 29GB whilst May shows 27.61 Gb left of 29GB. This still sh...

Val112 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful