Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Currently Offline

Mobile data is on, I have unlimited data and every time I try to do something on the internet, I keep getting told I'm currently offline 

gpailey by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Network Disconnected

I renewed my pack yesterday was on mobile data today but now it's saying network DisconnectedI bought a SIM free mobile phone last week and have had no issues with the SIM I made calls today and used mobile data today so don't understand why now not ...

Mobile data

Hi. I have unlimited data sim on my mobile phone and I can gift data to family members ( wife). I want to get a SIM card to put in a 4g dongle to get WiFi in my caravan and I want to be able to gift data to this also. What’s the best way to do it ple...

Dino0949 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iphone13

I have downlod my esim for my personal number and my secondary number has a physical sim. I'm unable to receive voice calls on my primary number, but can receive whatsapp. And I can receive whatsapp calls on my secondary number but the voice calls ar...

Slow upload speeds

Hi, I get a 4G connection when at home, usually 2-3 bars of signal, my download speeds vary from 20-40mbps but my issue is upload speed, it’s usually 0.3-0.5mbps.. occasionally it goes as high as 1mbps, it makes using the internet slow, pages on safa...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unstable connection

I have just purchased a SIM card pre paid and the reception checker says good to great but I get about an hour in the morning that’s good and then all my zoom calls freeze or are delayed. I’m in bucks and I don’t understand it.  I need good connectio...

Eli100 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

One off roaming upgrade

Recently, I attempted to get a temporary mobile data upgrade so we can have access to internet while abroad. However, I was not made aware that because we are on an older 3G service and tariff we cannot use the mobile data we purchased. My wife and I...

HTuk by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Data Fair Use Policy - Roaming

Hi, I was in the EU a few times last year and got the 'we are not enforcing our fair use policy' message when country hopping (Holland, Finland, France) Can anyone tell me if the fair use data policy when roaming is now back in force in the EU? Thank...

Subject;is my thinking correct

that mobile broadband means that I can just pay for internet on my phone and I can use my phone code as home broadband; but can have to devices like Netflix...; Whilst all this is a mobile with me internet i can take it anywhere? 

Teranne by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful