Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

PAYG Sim not connecting to data

Hiim having a problem with my new EE payg sim. I put the new sim into my phone which was locked to Vodafone but is unlocked now. Calling and texting works but I can’t seem to connect to internet data. It’s only displaying 3G even though there is 4G i...

No 4g

Hi I have a data only sim in a TP link MR6400- for the first 2 months it has worked ok- but for the past month it has being getting slower and slower and now itstruggles to connect- the router shows 2-3 bars and EE reckon they have no issues in the a...

Sands2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I told 100gb and only 40gb is on my plan

During a chat conversation to upgrade I was told 100gb of data but when I checked my account only has a plan for 40gb, tried to ring hanging on for 20mins!!! 

1chele by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data roll-over

Just wondering why EE does not roll over data on pay monthly contracts, we pay for data in over contracts along with calls and messages but its never rolled over, yet they can increase the price every year (API) for no real reason as the cost of call...

uzie_22 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data used

Why has data came of my monthly when I have not left the house and have Wi-Fi 

Anngibbo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EE Mini mobile

My mini mobile device is unlocked i placed a smarty sim card in which is activated and getting nothing happening just all the lights on but no wifi still was told to go to 192.168.-.- and so on but stil canot get into my ee box to set it up !!

Whatapp

My EE number is said to be violating the WhatsApp commercial Policy.I need my WhatsApp and number working .Help please

Resolved! Gifted data limit from 160Gb sim

Hi,Could someone please clarify how much data can be gifted from a 160Gb sim plan.Is it a percentage or a maximum amount?Thanks

Miggs207 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful