Mobile data

Maddy2409
Visitor

I need mobile data roaming as its not working outside the house

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Outside which house? Yours in UK? Data roaming is for when you are abroad in foreign lands.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Maddy2409 ,

Welcome to the community,

Mobile data roaming is for when you are roaming in another country, this will not help when in the UK.

Have you made sure that you have mobile data enabled and do you have enough data to do so?

You should be able to receive and make calls and send and receive text, just check settings on your phone to make sure that all settings are correct.

What phone do you have?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Mickdragon
Explorer

Neither is mine 😫😫😫

Hi. S22

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mickdragon 

Have you tried restarting your phone? Is this happening in one specific area?

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Data roaming just means using data over a roaming network - roaming means using your phone outside the UK.

What is the problem you're having?