cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provider Recommendation

Lossie34
Explorer

Can anyone recommend a provider that provides decent 4G coverage with adequate signal strength? EE coverage has returned to levels last seen by Orange when they first started mobile coverage in the 90’s. I’m totally sick of a sub-standard service. 

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

All the UK operators have coverage maps freely available on their websites, and Ofcom has their own version which provides a ready comparison.

If you explain your issues, then other users may be able to offer some advice - but as a headline UK-wide view, EE's 4G coverage footprint is by far the largest. There is certainly much back-end work ongoing currently, which can often create the perception of reduced 4G coverage when that may not necessarily be the underlying reason.

@Lossie34   I only have 1 location that gives me poor to no signal and I use Wi-Fi calling in this location as that’s what it’s for other than that I have no issues with EEs cellular coverage.     You’re also asking an EE forum to recommend a different cellular network provider.    That network could have issues in different locations you go to as not every network is perfect.  You’re also asking EE customers to recommend a different network.   That’s EE customers who use EE for their cellular coverage.