Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Re: 5gee router - check data usage

Does the 600GB FUP apply to the 5GEE 2021 router plan though? as on EE's site the mobile router plans seem different to the unlimited data plans, data plan states 600GB and the router plan still states 1000GBi've just got my 5GEE Router 2021 yesterda...

Britt98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to remove 100M cap from PAYM SIM?

Just wondered if it's possible to upgrade a capped 100M PAYM SIM to not have a cap?Although in MyEE it says 'best speeds, no cap' I'm clearly capped at 100M. Seems pretty pointless having 5G and the associated shorter battery life with a 100M cap whe...

wmj by Established Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No data allowance after bill date

One of my plans has received no data allowance after the bill date (refreshes on 25th of each month). The user has been overseas for a month but returns to the UK tomorrow. The advisor I spoke to on 150 suggested that because of this, the user would ...

Resolved! Hotspot Allowance

Hi all, how much hotspot allowance are we given? I have an unlimited data plan. I’ve just moved house and Virgin have screwed us over and not installing till 18th Jan, I googled and it said if you have unlimited data you have unlimited hotspot as lon...

CFoxy98 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful