Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

5G on Xiaomi POCO F3 - Couldn't enable

I have the international version of POCO F3 and recently switched to EE network, my MI POCO F3 supports 5G connectivity but I don't see my phone connecting to 5G on EE network. What could be the possible reason? How can I enable 5G connectivity on my...

Data

I don’t understand why my mobile data is so much money 

poor upload speeds

Morning - I am using a huawei B525 4g router and getting 40Mbps download but only 0.4 upload. When I check it, the rate is good for  moment and then collapses as though it is being being clamped somewhere. Any ideas?HNY 

Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 10.16.15.png

Not enough data

I have a new contract less then a month,but have realised that I don’t have enough data to get me through the month.can I change this,or is there an add on,or do i have to wait till I can upgrade,any help would be much appreciated.happy new year ,and...

Unable to use mobile data on Fairphone3

I am unable to connect to Internet of wi-fi on my 'phone is switched off. My package is adequate, as is proven when I swap my SIM into an phone, and mobile data works.

nd8 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No letting me top up my data

Every time I go to top my data with credit which it allowed me to add it doesn’t work so, why did it take the money if it doesn’t work.

Shadrack1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Checknold insurance claims

Is it possible to view old insurance claims I've made through ee? I want to check dates and details of a lost phone claim but don't know where it would be. Thanks Steve

Sudders by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful