Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

“Awarded” unlimited data?

I’ve been using my phone to tether for work as I recently moved house and don’t yet have the internet installed, so I’ve been checking my data usage very closely. Today I’ve logged on and found I’ve now got unlimited data, which is absolutely amazing...

8715E183-CBC7-4651-B89A-241A3DDC36B8.png
amyrh by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Data removal

Hello, I added on a data package when my wifi/broadband wasn’t working. How do o remove this as it is o longer required and don’t even use quarter of what I’m paying for?

Anna179 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tethering works until I download something.

My plan is to use my 5G phone as my only source of internet. At home I ethernet tether my phone to my router. It works until I try and download something. The phones data connection then just stops, it has no internet till I restart the phone. Even d...

Gifting data failed

Is there an issue with gifting data please? Never had an issue before, any chance you could sort it asap before my teenage son has an even worse day, thank you 

Using Data for internet

Can I stop my son using his data to access the internet for certain times?  He has an iphone XR

af300506 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Helpful

EE remove speed cap of 100m?

Thinking to get an essentials plan but the speed is poor imho of only 100 meg, is there a way to remove the speed cap?

Ddjj44 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

How can i increase my monthly data

Gift Data

I’ve not been able to gift data through the app for days. Is there a problem with EE?

Haggis78 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data gift

My two new devices don’t come up on my app so I don’t know how to gift data 

JoelM12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful