cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect mobile data usage

mburgess112
Explorer

I'm on a sim-only deal that I've had for a few years now, using a Pixel 4a. It's showing me that I've used over 50Gb of mobile data this month, but the per-app breakdown shows 1.7Gb for the top app and 67Mb for the next one down.

The latter is more consistent with my actual usage (I'm mostly on home Wifi rather than data) so I don't know what to do about the apparent extra.

Is there anywhere else I can look to see what's causing this? If a mistake has been made, how do I get it solved?

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @mburgess112 

What does it say if you text BA to 150.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Northerner wrote:

Hi @mburgess112 

What does it say if you text BA to 150.

Thanks 

Full text response is:
"Your current charges to gon onto your next bill are £0.00 (this excludes line rental, VAT & any unprocessed charges). Your current allowance is: Unlimited UK and EU Texts and unlimited minutes to use in the UK, and whilst abroad in our Europe Zone. This will reset 04 Sept 2023.

You have used 0Bytes of free data this billing period, reply FREE USAGE to see a full breakdown.

For a summary of your recent invoices and payments reply BILL or for more info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/text150"

Incidentally, I tried sending FREE USAGE and it just sent "Hi {my name}" in response.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mburgess112,

Our Technical Support Team will be happy to check your data usage is reporting correctly if you get in touch.

Thanks

James