Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hh70vb

Hi, I own a Samsung galaxy s9 with unlimited data from EE. I also own a EE hh70vb 4g home router which is now sim free. Is there any way I can connect my phone to the router via USB and share my unlimited data over the router WiFi so I can connect my...

Keith1978 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! 5G EE Unlimited Data SIM + BYO Router?

Hi there, I'm currently in a bit of bother with the Wi-Fi provided in my flat - it's terrible (slow, drops out etc.). I looked into some mobile broadband plans, but they are all pretty damn expensive when you combine it with the mobile broadband rout...

dom2k by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

4GEE Wifi Box Range Increase with Booster - in Metres

I can't find this information anywhere!! I know the range of the 4G EE Wifi box is about 10 metres, but how much could this distance be increased by using a wifi booster please? Outside, with no walls in the way, just the odd tree! If anyone can help...

Rouiter

Cant connect to interner and routine flashes yellow and phone connects without internet

5g sim in 4g router

Was wondering if my new 5g sim is ok to use in my 2 year old 4g ee router. The speeds aren’t great (the phone and iPad seems to be quicker on mobile data) and I know it will only be on 4g if there is no 5g coverage but I am wondering if I should get ...

Booster?

Hello,we live really remotely and can only get 1 bar signal and it is really flaky. We usually make calls via wificalling which is reliable BUT. BT have changed us over to IP phone line from copper so our landline calls are via the internet. All well...

Charging

My mobile broadband box used to have a solid blue light when plugged into the charger, today I have noticed it constantly flashing? I have tried to reset it and it's still doing the same. Anyone have any ideas?

Kirstx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't receive emails

I'm trying various SIMs in my TP-Link modem, EE has the best speed and coverage in my area.I can't receive emails from my Bigpond.net.au account, the 3 sim I tried works fine.I also have a BTinternet account and that's OK, any ideas? 

John_E by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4GEE Home Router 2 - B625-261 SSIDs

(1) In my 4GEE Home Router 2 - B625-261 the 2,4GHz and the 5GHz channels have an alternative SSID with -S1 at the end. Any idea what they are for? (2) Is thete any likelihood that a firmware update will offer security better than the WPA2-PSK as it i...