cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move 2nd SIM from Plusnet

bartonian
Visitor

Hello,

I've recently moved my number from Plusnet using the special deals and now want to move my daughter's number.  I've followed the links on Plusnet, got the codes, tried signing up and then the web page fails, error 404.

I've then tried using EE's new visual IVR system to speak to someone, I've received a txt but it says 'Sorry we couldn't recognise that number....'

How do I actually speak to someone please?

Thanks,
Richard

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @bartonian,

I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any phone.

There’s also a live chat function available.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @bartonian,

I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any phone.

There’s also a live chat function available.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM