Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor service

How you can charge £53 for this service is beyond me, it is terrible.

Sidley83 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 2 Helpful

5GEE + Philips Hue Bridge

Hello, I can't seem to get the Hue Bridge to connect to the most recent 5GEE router.  I seem to be able to get 2/3 lights to stay solid apart from the internet one which is flashing. I've created a new IPv4 profile in the 5GEE router admin and the Hu...

clembot by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Inhand cellular router

Hi, I have a Inhand Cellular router. I ordered a Sim card for it, but the router will not connect to the network with it. It works with a mobile phone. I used to use Three and I had no problems with their Sim card. I just put it in and it worked. Is ...

Resolved! Slow broadband speed on 4G router with external aerial

I recently set-up a 4G router using a sim only 4G broadband unlimited data account. I had previously tested the 4G signal / download speed using a friends EE 4G router and was getting between 30-40MB download speeds. When I set-up my TP-link telephon...

router.jpg
scotcroft by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New but not working

Hi im New to EE and have just got my new 4gee unit.  Popped the SIM card in and turned it on.  But can’t access the internet.  any ideas? Should this unit be closer to a window? I’ve an old cottage, the walls are thick….should I source some additiona...

D9E62C14-420C-4AA7-918A-7EC11C43CE48.jpeg

Positive Feedback

I would like a member of your team called Ryan, details below RyanCSRPlymouth HBB Early Life EE Best Contact Centre 2017 & 2018 & 2019 I would like you to recognise him for the great help he gave me when I had an issue calling for help via your conta...

Cazmarg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful