Mobile Broadband

Question and content to cover Mobile Broadband.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4G data woes

Hi. I have recently moved to an area with no broadband and so AK using a 4G router. For 2 months we’ve been using an unlimited smarty sim but the coverage and constant dropping out is maddening. So yesterday we put my sons EE sim in and we’re super i...

TeamH63 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need 12V 2A Battery for mobile router

Hi,I sometimes wish to use my EE mobile router off battery.Its one of these.... https://www.4gltemall.com/huawei-b625-261.html#:~:text=Huawei%20B625%2D261%20is%20a,name%204GEE%20Home%20Router%202. It needs 12V, 2A. I can get a battery for this.But wh...

treez by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 5g router not connecting teradici sometimes

I am using teradici remote desktop but it won't connect on 5g router sometimes. Sometimes it works no problem for weeks then decides to stop working for a while. It never has this issue on normal broadband. Other devices can connect fine. please can ...

Remote access to 4gee home router

Is it possible to remotely access a 4gee home router to do a reset? I’m on holiday in the canaries but it seems my router has decided to go down. Thing is, I’ve got my cctv, security and other things that need Wi-Fi  that I’d like to monitor while I’...

5G upload speed so slow on 5GEE Home Router

I have been trying to get better upload speeds on my 5GEE Home Router since I got it. It connects to 5G and 4G fine but always has terribly low upload speeds between 1-3Mbps even though the download speeds are amazing! I have called and asked EE and ...

Resolved! Turn off firewall on 4g EE router?

Is there a way to turn off the firewall on my 4g EE router?I don't see an option under settings->advanced as is mentioned on other routersThanks

pody by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cancellation with no mail nor details

Hi, I eventually managed a fiber contract with BT after two years of impossible connexion, using à EE router instead. I have called to cancel my ´no engagement’ contract and then no mail, no confirmation nor details. As I no longer use it, should I h...

Vince83 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reset 4GEE Wi-Fi due to lost password

Any ideas on resetting password on 4GEE Wi-Fi. I changed the password last year as I only use the device when away in Motorhome. However the password I saved does not work. So I wanted to go back to original password. 

Bobpato1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful