cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I leave feed back?

DISNEYDALE
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know how to leave feedback about staff?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Leave it here if you like.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @DISNEYDALE,

Welcome to the community 🙂

You can leave feedback here on the community and we will pass it on.

If you can give us as much information as possible so we can get it back to the correct person.

You can reply to this post or send me a private message if you would prefer.

Alex 🙂

Had such an amazing experience from the store manager (Nick) and one of his sales assistants (Clair) in Newton Aycliffe.

I had all the support and help to getting the right deal of Nick and making sure I understood what was in my deal.

The following day I realised that I didn't like the phone I got (Samsung lover over here) and rang up and Nick was very understanding and told me to come down and he'll see what he can do to make this better.

Had such an amazing experience of Clair. Full of conversation and payed an interest not for just what my needs were for my phone but also my personal life and payed an interest in my upcoming wedding and discussed where to stay in Disney world and what to do.

Over all the experience was amazing and couldn't fault them especially Clair, if she could I'd have her at the wedding. Hopefully the same team are working there in two years time when its time to upgrade.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @DISNEYDALE

I have responded to your private message

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂