Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

where are my airpods?!

ordered my airpods on the 13th for home delivery and was told via email i would receive text updates and havent received a thing. 7 days on im not impressed.

ghobden_ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ID for delivery

Hi I'm due to pick up a delivery today from a pickup store and also heading back from a weekend away. I don't have my passport with me but I do have a photo of it on my phone. Would this be acceptable to collect it?

Awaiting Confirmation

Hi, I ordered online on 12th August and received an email on 13th August. However, it still says awaiting confirmation and it is the 15th. Can you tell me what the hold up is please?

Longponds by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Refund

Hi, I canceled an order on 08/13/2019, but I was not reimbursed ... in fact it was suspended ... Why?

WD87 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

In-store Feedback

I’ve received texts and promps asking me to leave feedback for the EE helpline and EE app, but what about for the people working in the shops?! I took out a new contract with EE last week and the guys working in the Brunswick shopping centre, London ...

Sophiee1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful