Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Note 10 + Pre Order?

Hi,  I've pre-ordered the Galaxy Note 10+ 512GB order ref - 0008982206. The UK launch date is 23rd August, I have received my order confirmation email and on the tracking page it shows dispatch within 24 hours and then there isn't an expected deliver...

iPhone XR

Hi there I had ordered  the iPhone XR and it said it was out of stock can I ask how long it will be before it’s back in stock 

Delivery Update/Tracking

I placed an order yesterday morning to be delivered to the local EE shop for me to collect whilst am away but i havent had an update email pkus when i try to track it i get an error message 

Pre-order trade in deal

Hi all, did anyone else take the trade in deal when they preordered the Note 10? I did and was told to send my handset back once I receive the new one (which is released on Friday 23rd).  However, I have been sent constant reminders (including a fina...

My pack balance is different from the pack I choose.

Hi,I changed my data pack yesterday from £15(5GB,1000mins?,unlimited text) to £10(4GB,100mins,unlimited text). My pack renewed as £10 yesterday, but when I checked the my balance on app immediately after payment, my data was not the same with the pac...

Back order s10

Ordered a s10 yesterday, but says its on a back order. How long are delivery of s10s expected? Do ee recieve them into stock daily?

Ckinsey28 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful