cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

X Box S Series - Delivery

Plebby85
Investigator
Investigator

I had notification that my X Box would be dispatched last week but then I heard nothing until I was out yesterday and DPD said they were delivering something, they had tried to deliver and then left. I didn't know it was coming from EE and assumed they would use our usual safe place if we weren't in. I then had another notification to say that the parcel was on its way back to EE. Had I been notified that this was the parcel, I would have been home for it. Obviously because of the value they didn't want to leave it in the safe place. Now I don't know how I can find out if this will be re-delivered and when. I have tried calling 150 but literally don't know how to speak to a human being about my query. Can anyone here help or point me in the right direction?!

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Plebby85,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

DPD wouldn't normally return a parcel to us after just one failed delivery attempt. Have you tried contacting them to make sure they aren't going to reattempt delivery?

James

Hi James,

The only info I have is it's being returned to EE. I will see if I can contact them about this.

Thanks

Debbie

James_B

Thanks @Plebby85

If DPD confirm it has been returned, please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can help.

James

I've spoken to DPD and apparently there's an automatic return to sender on the EE products. It hasn't left their depot and apparently EE need to contact them to rearrange delivery. I cannot do this myself. I am currently trying to get hold of someone on the phone now. 

James_B

Thanks for the update @Plebby85

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you with this.

James