cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view parts of the EE site

barbaraford
Explorer

Hi, 

When i try to browse the gaming section of the EE site while logged in i get the following message

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

Tries on several browsers and devices. Any ideas?

Babs

7 REPLIES 7
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @barbaraford,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you still seeing this issue this morning?

What is the URL showing in your browser's address bar when you see this error message?

James

Hi James 

Some thing  has changed as when i now try to login upon pressing the log in button the password field fills with additional characters. To get the page now i have to navigate to it from the top of the community page by going to shop. 

The error is still there and the URL https://ee.co.uk/gaming i have include i a picture of the screen. i get this on multiple browsers and device including android phones, ipad and a windows PC

barbaraford_0-1711624523072.png

James_B

Hi @barbaraford,

I haven't been able to replicate this issue on Chrome or Edge.

A couple of things to try would be clearing your cookies and cache, making sure your browsers are up to date, and disabling any VPNs or browser plugins you are using before retrying.

If the issue persists, don't hesitate to contact technical support.

For the password issue, I'd recommend deleting and re-entering it in your password manager.

James

Glenn93
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I am also getting this issue. tried on iphone chrome and safari, also on laptop ME and chrome

Glenn Adair
Katie_B

Hello @Glenn93

Thanks for coming here. 

If you continue to see this error when using different browsers/devices I would recommend getting in touch with our technical care team on 150. 

Katie

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

I am getting the same error EE seems incapable of sorting this out bar the customer having to do all the work....a technology company!!!!!

Leanne_T

Hi @zillingworth 

Thanks for coming to the community.

Which part of the site are you trying to view when you get this error message? 

Are you logged into your EE account? 

Leanne 🙂