cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled by EE

Je5ter05
Investigator
Investigator

Took out a new contract this month, part of it included an Inclusive Extra to Netflix. It's been working fine for the few weeks but now Netflix emailed me to say I needed to update my payment details. It was a legit request as my Netflix app brought this up straight away. I wanted to check if Netflix option has been stopped by EE since or if this is possibly just an error as I haven't swapped or changed my Inclusive Extra 

113 REPLIES 113
Crecca821
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issue. Cannot connect through live chat, not the app. But when logged into myEE on web browser, it started I still have an active Netflix add on. Had anybody had this issue resolved yet??

Hi Katie, I'm having the same issue as well. Both ee advisors very good but couldn't explain why as everything is up to date and correct.

LemmyAtom7777
Explorer

Hi Katie,

I'm another add-on subscriber here who has lost netflix access.  Thankfully they don't have any card details for me so I've not been chsrged by them unnecessarily.  I guess I'll watch this thread and see whether a fix is found.

Mumrukuf
Investigator
Investigator

I have had the same issue after being in the phone they tried sorting it but still nothing Netflix say it’s nothing to do with them and we can’t seam to sort it. I have now upgraded so when the iPhone 15 arrives I’m going reset it up and start again no help from either we or Netflix and I have a child that now has no cartoons as that is the only source of tv we have 

CyrelMagi
Visitor

I also have the same issue now. Luckily netflix already took money from my bank and i tried to refund it since i believed i got a netflix add on from EE and netflix will take 30 days to fully refund the money. Now since i refunded it i have a cancelled netflix account because EE removed it. What's going on please send Help 😄

jakekimber10019
Visitor

We're also having the same issue today.. Netflix saying we need yo update payment details but we get through our EE network. Could someone shed some light on this please.

ryan-111
Visitor

Same here, Payment method was switched from EE and charged by Netflix.

Can you add me in to this loop too as I have the same issue. 

I pay the £4 extra for standard hd. I called Netflix and they say it’s all down to EE. But couldn’t explain why!!!

Covertbear
Visitor

Same issue here, after speaking to both EE and Netflix. EE admitted there is an issue on their end.

"We are aware of the problem, and our team is working diligently to resolve it as soon as possible.

The resolution time is expected to be within 2 to 24 hours. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time." 

I have changed nothing. And the Netflix add on is still showing as active on my account.