cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix cancelled by EE

Je5ter05
Investigator
Investigator

Took out a new contract this month, part of it included an Inclusive Extra to Netflix. It's been working fine for the few weeks but now Netflix emailed me to say I needed to update my payment details. It was a legit request as my Netflix app brought this up straight away. I wanted to check if Netflix option has been stopped by EE since or if this is possibly just an error as I haven't swapped or changed my Inclusive Extra 

113 REPLIES 113

I began my plan 5th Sept,  just paid. So, just upgraded. Netflix worked fine for a week or so. 

No, the plan was very specific, in fact I spent a long time on the phone with EE conforming the extras as I wanted to get them. Always been on Android. 

I upgraded about a month ago from a pixel 4 to a pixel 7 so both Android and my plan included an inclusive extra

sb2991
Visitor

Same thing has happened to me. Been on the same contract/benefit since ~April.

Drpau
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Drpau
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My netflix account has all of a sudden gone on hold. This is paid via EE but they are asking me for separate payment. Any idea what is going on here ?

Drpau
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oops. I just posted similar. Mine is a long running contract. Not a new contract. Looks like a lot of people booted off and not just me.

I have the same issue. 

Netflix contacted me to say that I needed to update my payment details and then proceeded to take £10.99 so there's clearly something gone very wrong at EE with the Netflix smart benefit. 

I've been on the same contract for 11 months now. 

No changes have been made to my contract but I have the same issue. 

Morehouse21
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the same issues, email from Netflix to say as of today (19/09/2023) the benifit is no longer active! I have 5 months left on my 24 month contract.

Netflix have now taken £15.99 from my bank account! Even though I paid my EE bill this month which includes the £9 extra for Netflix Premium!

EE owes me my money back plus compensation as I don't have £15.99 in that account!

Bounce2k69
Explorer

My account has also done the same, would be nice if EE would actually acknowledge that there is an issue.

Hopefully they will sort it soon, also my EE app is "being fixed" again.