cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

Profile closed
Not applicable

where’s the live chat gone from the account when you go contact us it only gives me “call us” can someone explain to where it’s gone all of sudden as I need to speak to someone. 

81 REPLIES 81
Neilski
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'd like to use live chat. On the phone side I'm PAYG, but I have broadband with EE as well (pay monthly, naturally), and that's the product I want to discuss.

Should the live chat option in the app be available to me? (It isn't.)

For the record, I've tried phoning multiple times and got a horrifically long wait time on each occasion, so gave up. I don't want to spend an hour of my life on a phone. I don't even need live chat. I just want a way to pose simple questions (email and text would be fine) and get simple answers. It will surprise nobody that this experience is making it much more likely that I won't be an EE customer for much longer.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Neilski 

I am sorry chat is not available for pay as you go accounts. 

If you have a query that is not account related, please post on the community and other users and the community support team will certainly offer any help when needed 🙂

Leanne.

Negintey2
Investigator
Investigator

Hello 

Katie_B

Hi @Negintey2

How can we help?

Katie

Neilski
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Understoood, thanks. (Apologies for the slow reply, forgot to return here.)

I must say it feels pretty perverse for a phone call to be the only way a broadband customer can access the customer services team. Doubly so, when the typical message on the phone system is along the lines of "lots of customers needing our help, waiting times in excess of 20/30 minutes".

(I'm paying a monthly bill which is many times more than a contract mobile customer would be paying...)

Edit: PS: sadly my query is almost entirely account related, so only the customer services team can address it.

Can I get a contract phone plz with no 0 upfront cost

Christopher_G

Hi @Molly67 

Welcome to the community.

You can browse our current pay monthly contracts here on the EE Online Shop. If you prefer, you can give our sales team a call or pop into your nearest EE Store.

Chris

Visitor

Hi 

My Account number is XXXXXXXX

[Mod Edit: Removed account number]

Katie_B

Hi @157027361

How can we help?

Katie

Ermir1
Explorer