cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upgrade online

andy3498
Explorer

Every time I try and look at my upgrade options either using the App, I get a message saying, 'We can't load this right now, something went wrong with our server. Check you're online and try again in a few minutes'. This has been happening for at least a week.

If I log in using a web browser on my laptop and click on 'View Upgrade Phones', it says 'Unfortunately, we couldn't log you in, but you can still buy or upgrade - just choose what you want to do'. I then click on 'Shop for an upgrade' and I am back where I started. It just loops back every time. I am definitely logged in!

I have cleared my browsing data and cache, but it appears as if I am being prevented from upgrading online for some reason. I know I can call, but I would rather spend time browsing my options.

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @andy3498 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems upgrading online. You've tried the normal troubleshooting steps that we'd recommend in this situation. I think it's going to be best to give us a call so that we can look into that, and run through some upgrade options with you.

Chris

Thanks, but as I mentioned, I’d rather be able to browse at my leisure than feel the pressure of deciding over the phone. I’m out of contract now, so if I can’t do it online with EE, I will see what other providers have.

I've been having the same issue both through the app and the website. I think someone in your IT department will need to look into it if there's multiple customers impacted. I'm not due an upgrade just yet but I like to plan ahead so calling isn't really an option.

I’m having the same problem, it’s a problem with Ee. If we all had time to wait around and speak to people we would. Unfortunately we all work and it’s gets difficult to call in. This needs to be sorted by EE the services are getting worse and worse. You guys happily take £150 bill every month without fail but services are poor. 

This issue is happening to me too!

How can it be resolved without having to go through the pain of phoning EE to upgrade?