28 REPLIES 28
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Christopher_G - Thanks! Sure thing.

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Christopher_G - Any new news for the add-ons section of the My EE app/EE web?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Morning, @354- 

Our support team aren't aware of any problems and I haven't seen any further reports. It seems it may be best for you to speak with our Mobile Care team so they can check your account and raise it further through your account, if needed.

Please keep me posted on what happens.

Chris

Hi Chris 

I've not reported this further because it's still broken and was waiting for the support team to be resolving the issue. The same issue appears on all of my 4 family logins. 

Sandy

@Christopher_G wrote:

Our support team aren't aware of any problems and I haven't seen any further reports. 

We all reported this to you about 2 weeks ago & it hasn't changed since. It is still happening. Also there are several more recent. Have a search for "purchase error", e.g. Addon purchase error

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G

I'm going to see if we can get this raised as an issue. I've sent a few private messages, could you take a look and get back to me please?

Thanks 🙂

Chris

@Christopher_G - I have replied to the private message; thanks!

Firzb
Visitor

Just found this thread as I am having the exact same problem. When I click on any of the add-on links I get this message:

Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.

Like everyone else, I also tried again later. Same message. Any info to resolve this?

Christopher_G

Hi @Firzb 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris