Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Returns label.

I have a S22, which is faulty.  EE are sending me a replacement (exchange) phone today, but I don't have a returns package or a returns address label.  Does anyone know where I can find a returns label to download? tia

Online chat

I want to speak to someone online about my bill but start conversation button does not appear. Help!

Iphone 13 good as new return

So I recently got an early upgrade with EE and went for the iPhone 13 good as new. However, after looking around, it appears that the amount I'm paying for it is totally not worth it and I could get the 13 pro for the same price somewhere else. I wou...

Hmm, When your Customer upgrade deal, Isn't

My contract was out and I kept seeing the eligible to upgrade messages, so took a look at a new S22+ Turns out It's cheaper to just take a sim plan and buy the phone off Samsung, So it  seems like the log in to see your existing customer deals really...

swac3 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Charge twice for upfront cost

I have a similar issue, I called 150 but the person was not able to see that I had paid the phone cost. But they did appreciate that I would not have received the new phone if I had not paid for it. They suggested I wait until the DD is taken on the ...

Flers by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

VAT on personal account

I have just spent an infuriating amount of time with EE this morning.  I understand that it is not the policy to provide a VAT invoice as standard on a personal account.  However, how are you addressing the needs of those who do not have a business p...

LisaH23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monthly Billing Enquiry

Hi, I have a charge per month on my account that I thought was insurance but looking closely its not as my insurance is part of my monthly bill. How do I find out about this extra charge?

Chants85 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful