Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Bill payment

I would like to make the payment for my service number. I am Unable to pay kindly suggest me.

Javedali by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bill payment

Hi there - I just paid my bill, the money has been taken from my account however the payment page says error and that the payment has not been received…. Help?! 

Payment

My last payment is done on 3rd of march and now it's showing the next payment is on 31st of march how is that possible? I am expecting the next payment should be on 3rd of April need help solving this issue

Resolved! Purchase date

Hi all I recently ordered my new oppo x5. But to get the free items ear buds etc. I need proof of my purchase date but this was done over the phone. I received my phone today with my delivery note from EE.Any help in this matter would be greatly appr...

Kat1975 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Trade in return

Good afternoon I upgraded my EE smart plan and got a new samsung s22 ultra and now I have to return my old phone samsung note 20 ultra the phone must be returned before March 30 this week I received an email from EE saying that if I didn't return the...

arrbat by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Really bad experience about EE service!!

I purchased an Apple Watch 7 with cellular data a few days ago. But my cell phone carrier doesn't support this service. So I ran to the EE store and after asking, the EE store clerk told me that EE supports this service, it just requires me to join E...

Xuewei by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Trade in communications

Hi,I sent off my old phone with the trade in pack i recieved from EE, i upgraded at the post office to 1 day tracked, I can see that it was delivered and signed for on Monday 7:21am by Brightstar yet i have still recieved a txt from EE this morning s...

Jamed100 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful