cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful experience

yichuntsai
Visitor

I have to relocate to out of EU so I called customer service to leave my number, they said I have to pay nearly £370 due to I am still in the contract. When I was apply this number in westfield store, the sales did not explain about any contract and related policy for me, I felt deceived!!! the most disappointed was after calling to EE customer service, they said they cannot do anything for me. I would never ever trusting this company again, and I would tell all of my friends this awful experience as well.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@yichuntsai  If you agreed to a tariff that is for a set period of time you are agreeing to a period of time where you pay that monthly fee for that set period of time this is a contract.   To terminate that contract you have to pay off that contract.  In the store you signed a contract.  What device was it for and how much per month are you paying for it ?

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Contractually you agreed to a monthly subscription for at least the duration of the minimum term, my understanding of instore sales is that you tick an onscreen prompt to accept understanding of the T&Cs. Did this not happen?

Those T&Cs would include your contractual obligations to that minimum term, which would be chargeable to breach.