cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for my bill twice

AamirQ
Visitor

Hello,

As the title says, I've been charged twice, I only get paid on the last day of my bill being due, I've tried to sort this out with you in the past however I was told that I needed to sort it out with my employer or the organisation that pays me

I'm left with little to nothing in my account now, and I seriously need it. I do not pay via DD as that's messed me up in the past and ended up causing more problems than solving them, but I've always been on time with my manual payments on my account. Except this time the EE app decided to give me an error code when I confirmed my payment details and proceeded to the bank authorisation page. I clicked "back" as I didn't see any notification/confirmation on my EE app or on my banking app saying it was paid so I decided to go through the payment details once again thinking they didn't take the money out. 

Hoping to hear back from someone as soon as possible please as it's an emergency.

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @AamirQ

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear a double payment has been taken from your account.

Please give our customer care team a call on 150 from 8am so they can look into refunding this back to your account. 

Our customer care team can also change your bill date should you request this when calling. 

Katie