Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Moving abroad

Hiya,I am moving abroad to Portugal this week, but I have a phone &SIM plan since May 2022, it should end by May 2024, but once I won't be living here any longer, and my SIM doesn't work at all in Portugal, how can I just pay for my mobile phone and ...

Icarol by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Call

I'm trying to call regarding my bill but it's not letting me call 150?

Ozzy31 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Reduction of sim only package

Hi EE Community,I have the EE sim only full data package including roaming abroad (in 70+ countries or whatever the quantity is now) I have travelled extensively even inn the pandemic and this has proved a useful package.I do not need the foreign use...

Formal complaint

On my account I have 2 contracts that you are being billed for, one is for the mobile number xxxxxxxxxxx linked to an iPhone 13 Pro max with the IMEI xxxxxxxxxxxxx The second one is for the mobile number xxxxxxxxxxxx linked to the Samsung Chromebook ...

OverCharged

Hello , I bought new fone in December iphone13 , I had discount code of 20% , and I was told that monthly Bill including the fone bill will be 44£. I have been charged 58£ for two consecutive months.  

Aali05 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: HR email/contact number

Hello, I'm writing to you because I've been with you for a long time on a subscription. My phone breaks down, the display was destroyed and my screen spilled. And at the moment I don't have a phone but the subscription is still I have and pay normall...

MikMich by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful