Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and phone bill sample

ethan605
Investigator
Investigator

Hello community, I'm new to EE,

My company will pay my monthly broadband and cellphone costs as reimbursable expenses. From the community, I learn different information about VAT showing on the monthly bill (like this or this), or I need to switch my personal account to business (which is impossible in my situation).

Searching around on the internet gave me some even more confusing bills back in 2019 or 2020.

Now I'd like to ask if any of you can kindly provide samples for EE broadband and phone bills, then I can go to Finance team and ask if they would accept them for my reimbursement. If they're not happy, then I need to go with other providers.

Please note that I haven't had an account with EE yet, so going to My EE or calling 150 wouldn't work for me.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ethan605   You can call EE on 0800 9566000 from a none EE phone.    You only have an account once you have a product from EE. 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The EE Home Broadband & Home Phone bill makes no mention of VAT amounts nor EE's VAT Reg. No. except it terminates with the statement "This is not a VAT invoice".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)