Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! WhatsApp not connecting

Hello, For the last few days WhatsApp not been connecting on iPhone11 when I am at home with  EE broadband- works fine on mobile data and when on other networks. Tried all trouble shooting, phone off on on, data off  and  on, I’ve updated so got late...

Bill

Hi I’ve had email I have not payed my broadband bill for this month so I checked my bank  account and it’s been payed can you check for please or could it be a scam

Resolved! Phone line

Phone line has been down for 10 days advised it should be working within 7 days due to damaged cable within the area. In the meantime my broadband and line are due for renewal. I agree new broadband and line deal and also tell them my phone line is s...

Resolved! Bereavement and closing account

This may be the location.My mother has just passed away and she is the one with the Landline and Home Broadband account. I lived with her. I need to close this account. I would like to add EE Full Fibre gigabit to my existing MOBILE account as EE hav...

Nickybutch by Established Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Broadband speed

When I`m taking a look at my Plan details , I`m not sure I can see the speed this plan should provide. Is there a way to figure it out? Because in fact my speed check is showing  smth like this and I`d like to compare it to the plan:

Screenshot_1.jpg
1699226 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband

I have 5 mobile lines with EE for long now and I want to add broadband but it tells me that I can’t add it to my account.

Marites by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading to a newer router while in Contract

Hello all,Unsure if that is the right spot, but I just wanted to check if other folks had experiences on this topic.I have a 1Gig Full-Fibre package with EE and the white Smart Hub.Now, I can see that with this package, EE now offers the Smart Hub Pl...