Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Ee sky package

Hi all. I’m moving from Sky Q (tv and broadband) to EE broadband with the complete Sky package in a couple of weeks. Has anyone else done this and is it worthwhile? I’m getting exactly the same Sky channels I currently get but on EE with EE/BT broadb...

JH1000 by Investigator
  • 23 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Thinking of switching over to EE Broadband

Looking for some advice please. I’m at the end of my BT contract.I have Fibre Plus and to be honest our wi fi has been stable, its fast even with multiple devices streaming but it is pretty costly and I’m not sure we are getting the best value for mo...

Wifi help

My son changed the password on my wifi, so I told him to change it back to the original and he said he did, but no one can connect back, what do I do ?

Maliek by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Keighley broadband issues

Hi, broadband network issues around keighley BD22 West Yorkshire, broadband drops off completely and is a BT broadband issue which they are aware of, been having the same issues for well over three weeks now, getting beyond a joke, is there a refund ...

Fraud call

Just had a call from an automated message to say my Internet will be switched off in 24hours due to illegal use on my Internet. I did not do what it asked just disconnected, just checking , would yiu ever contact customers this way 

Broadband speed

My broadband speeds are now getting really slow. Ping    Download    Upload22 ms  3.83 Mb/s  14.44 Mb/sI am supposed to be getting 35mb/s at slowest, this is ten times worse. Any ideas? EE tech support never answer my emailsThanks