Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

LOS Red Light

Hello all!Yesterday I got finished my external area from my new package of fibre 500max. first was done internal area and after outside. Right now my OTN have red light on LOS. Should I contact engineer to came back or I should wait ?thanks! 

Flashing blue light again!

As lovely as it is recreating the 90s having all my family together watching a DVD, even the teenagers have left their rooms, this isn't what I pay a monthly fee for and it is happening more frequently. Turned the box off multiple times and reset the...

Wireless Broadband

Our wireless broadband is only working intermittently. Is there an internal problem that we need to fix or is there a bigger problem with our local signal or similar?

Can I upgrade my Fibre broadband mid-contract?

I'm looking to switch to EE's broadband from another provider. I'm not sure which speed I need, so I was considering starting the 2-year contract with Full Fibre Max 100 and then if the speed isn't good enough, potentially switching to Full Fibre Max...

luxwolfe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order stuck on verifying phone number

When trying to order a broadband package, after selecting the speed that I want I am asked for a phone number. I put my number in correctly, and it tells me that it's been confirmed, but the Continue button is greyed out, and the loading circle next ...

Binxal by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Trouble starting up.

Hi All, I have recently switched to EE for Broadband. Went live on 31st but so far the Smart Router is still only showing a green light. It is connecting to WI-FI, but not showing up on my account, or adding the free extra data to my mobile account.I...

Resolved! Broadband Payment

Hi there,My broadband payment is due on 3rd April. I won't be able to pay it until 7th April. Will I be cut off or will they leave it on and try to retake the payment at a later date?Thanks in advance Sally 

Wifi not working

My wifi has not been working for 2 and a half hours now, I’ve called the number but they are closed. I have restarted my router many times and changed the wires but it still is not working. It keeps flashing yellow will go green for a minute but then...

alana97 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful