Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Moving broadband account to other person

I am currently the account holder for both mine and my ex-partner's broadband, we lived in separate houses. We have split up and I want to move my ex's broadband plan to a new account for him to manage. Does anyone know how I do this?EE has info on m...

Resolved! Re: Had a call from 07973100194

I know this is a years old post, but I just had a call from this same number. I ignored it as I didn't know who it was, but they've left a voicemail to say they're just checking to make sure a fault I had with my broadband was resolved. Seems legit a...

dalfor10 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to assigna Static IP Address

Hi.I've recently got EE Full Fibre 900 to the property. When I was discussing this option with staff at EE, over the phone (names and email addresses obtained) I was told, with confidence, that I could get a static IP address which is important for w...

broadband

Hello,I have recently moved house and decided to move broadband supplier to yourselves. The rooter arrived last night and I followed the instructions for setting it up however we do not have 4g in the house so I think this may be causing difficulties...

Broadband down and no customer support

Internet been down (low speed 2mps) since 7pm, text bot kept me going with wasted info from 7:30 til 8 when it said... I'm now closed.Called the helpline again, eventually got through to someone at 8:50pm! They eventually git the Internet back up to ...

Dinomite by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where I can Find my costumer account number?

Is it just me, or does it seem to me that the EE dashboard is a complex maze where you can't find anything?No way to contact someone to help you find the exit without spending hours to locate a simple information such as the contract number of your a...

oldris by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful