cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

order delivery date confirmation

jackrevells
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I ordered my upgrade to the note 9 an hour ago and it still says awaiting delivery confirmation even after being told I should get it tomorrow.  Could someone help please.

98 REPLIES 98

Yesterday evening around 6ish 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @AARees70

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can check the status of your order.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James

Thanks for your help😊

James_B

No problem @AARees70 🙂

James

My delivery is supposed to be between 2 and 3pm today, but I have had no text from DPD

Kukobaby1
Visitor

Hi I'm Dora  thanks I will be  happy if came to Friday 

Christopher_G

Hi @Kukobaby1

Fingers crossed for you. 🙂

Chris

I ordered my phone last night and was told I would get a message from Dpd in the morning with my 1 hour time slot , but that my phone would come before I leave for work at 1315 ?? I would kind to contact DPD but they need an order number . There isn’t an

order number in my confirmation email. Why is this ? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @deedee27.

Do you have an order/tracking number that you can use in our online order tracker?

DPD would send a text on the morning of your delivery day, this text will be delivered anytime before midday according to the DPD website. 

Jon

Hi 

I ordered my new phone yesterday the delivery date was due for today? I still haven’t received a delivery time from dpd either.