Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

In stock order - awaiting date

I have ordered a black 64gb iPhone 11 on 3rd December.Tracking says it is an "in stock order", and your website shows you have stock.The tracking just says awaiting date, no indication of when it will be dispatched or anything, but usually your stock...

SarahB_76 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! order delivery date confirmation

Hi I ordered my upgrade to the note 9 an hour ago and it still says awaiting delivery confirmation even after being told I should get it tomorrow.  Could someone help please.

Weather

Hello guys weather very cold down here ! Nice to be cozy inside , anyone recomend any films or computer games to check out ?

Upgrade

Hi i made an order today with a add on, confirmation email recieved however the money for the add on has not been taken out my bank.When I log in to my ee its unable to track my order and the new contract is not on my ee

Fran19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting new iPhone.

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help. I upgraded to an iPhone Pro 12, 256gb in pacific blue, on 20 November. When I track it just says “awaiting confirmation”, which probably means it’s out of stock? Unless there’s been an error and they’ve forgotten a...

LukeG1 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sony xperia 1ii

Will the xperia 1ii be coming to EE? My phone is on its last legs so need an upgrade soon. Only want the 1ii. Keep checking the coming soon tab but it just seems to be more Samsung and iPhone. Would prefer to stay EE but looks like it may be goodbye....

Fabulous customer help

I'm not sure if this is the right place to state this but I just wanted to thank Chloe from the Returns line on 0800 0790103 for her outstanding help with me today. She was so helpful in dealing with my situation and I just wanted her to know that I ...

Ps5

Received a your order email ... does this mean I have a ps5

Where is my upgrade order?

I upgraded my contract on Wednesday to an S20+ black 128gb. I received an email confirmation with an order number of xkoXXXXXX. I have since heard nothing. The order tracker doesn't offer me any information and I have been in phone queues for over 30...