cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ps5

Amygg1983
Visitor

Received a your order email ... does this mean I have a ps5

11 REPLIES 11
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

No its just an order email.

You won't know until you get a text from DPD with tracking details

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Amygg1983.

Welcome to the community.

If you received a successful order confirmation when you placed your order, we have received this. Because of the high demand, it may take a couple of days to work its way through our system. We will send you a further confirmation once it’s on its way. 

Jon

Not impressed EE I registered an interest online but I never got a notification and I missed the ps5 stock for the 2nd time . How do you guys expect people to know if or when you do get them in stock if we are not notified  Also why is the option not available to do it over the phone .Really disappointed 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Flowerbomb1,

Customers who registered their interest were sent a text message when stock was made available this morning.

Have you opted out of marketing texts on your EE account?

Thanks

James

Ok thank you I will re register much appreciated.  Will you receive more stock before christmas please do you know by any chance 

Ok thank you I will re register 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Flowerbomb1,

Yes, please re-register so we can let you know.

I'd also recommend getting in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can make sure you haven't opted out of marketing texts.

Thanks

James

Ok thank you Sent from my Galaxy

Hiya I have actually re registered my interest for a PS5 however there was no box available to tick regarding marketing texts I did see a tick box but this was regarding 5G offers is that the one you were referring to? 

Screenshot_20201203-180735_Samsung Internet.jpg

Please kindly advise thank you