Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Received first bill but have not received sim

I ordered a sim only deal over 2 weeks ago. Received email on Tuesday to say order on its way although it cannot be tracked. Have still not received it so surprised to receive my first bill today dated 02/12/20. Not sure it’s fair to bill someone who...

PwAnim by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro 5G 128GB Graphite how long?

Hi I ordered the iphone 12 Pro 5G 128GB Graphite on the 7/11/20 and the order was confirmed on the 8/11/20. It's now the 5/12/20 and I still haven't received my order.  

Cancel my order

Was advised today that if I ordered the iPhone SE the handset normally costs £150 but I'd get £140 off so only pay £10 plus delivery and had to pay an early upgrade  fee as my daughters phone is smashed and can't wait so all good then we see online a...

Jacq121 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Pine64

I have a Pine64 PinePhone, with a Ubuntu Touch OS. The Modem is registered with the OS (mmcli -L = Modem0). But, the SIM (from EE) is not registering with the modem (mmcli -i 0 == Error, no SIM available). Using an AT command (AT+CIMI), I can not get...

RDM007 by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE 4G home hub wifi

I have had a 4G mobile hub for my broadband since I got it I have found that the wifi signal strength within my building is limited. I read about the EE wifi extender but can't seem to find anywhere in my EE account to purchase one or confirm it work...

CLASH by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

upgrade

I have just recently upgraded my phone from android to iPhone, I received my phone today but was surprised to not be given a charger or headphones is this normal?

melsmell by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order

Hi I ordered 2 iPhone 12 upgrades last Sunday I can’t log in to my app or track my order can someone tell me when they will be delivered my order number is0015274355 

Mflint68 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New sim ee not working

New business sim , old vodaphone sim switched off, inserted new ee sim, over 24 hrs later unable to make or receive calls, port date was Friday 4Dec, company are keeping original numbers, the phone does have the EE Network symbol on the phone screen,...