cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro delivery update

khan_159
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone please give me an update on the phone upgrade. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th November and thought I would get a straight forward delivery for it. How we I’m waiting for more than 3 weeks now and still no update received from EE on when I’ll receive my phone. Every time I call EE helpline I get a different response. First it was the phone will be dispatched in 14 days. Than it was 28 days. Now they don’t even know. This is becoming a joke and disrespectful by EE. If you don’t have the phone you shouldn’t advertise it anymore. Take it off the webpage until there is more stock.

37 REPLIES 37

I was checking the EE Online Store on Saturday, and I noticed that the iPhone 12 Pro Max (blue), was available to be dispatched within a day.

Later that day, I received a text message, saying that I would receive it the next day (Sunday), by DPD.

I’m pleased to say that it arrived on time. 

What's angering me is that I paid an early upgrade fee which they took on the day of my order but it looks as though it's going to be another 28 days before my new phone arrives therefore the upgrade fee would be around £30 less!

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered my Pro 12 128Gb in blue on 17/11. 

Could not get any further updates when I called EE at the weekend. To be fair,  I was still within the 21-day delivery period quoted to me when I ordered but having followed various threads on here, I'd started to wonder if I'd see it before Christmas.

I found a 12 Pro, 512Gb model in blue, online, at my local Apple Store on Monday. Cancelled and switched to a EE sim only contract.

Apple do have them in stock but you need to watch the stores and move swiftly.

Just a little update.

After much frustration... i finally got a response on the forum from EE, they said I was "misquoted" a 14 day dispatch time and at the time of my order it said 28 days on the website. Rightly or wrongly i argued that surely an email directly relating to my order should supersede anything quoted on the website.... I was informed I was mistaken. to me, this is just EE covering itself. 

Anyway, I received a text stating that my contract was coming to an end and i could upgrade if i wanted (there i was thinking i had already done that, go figure). i called EE and was told that as my order is classed as "open", i will continue to get reminders to upgrade and as of yesterday the expected dispatch is 28 days. yes, that's right, on top of the 28 days i have already waited. 

I got a bunch of texts about an hour ago saying that my new contract has begun, new sim on the way, old device no longer covered, new device is covered.....but where is the new phone....who knows. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sansu1109,

The text you have received indicates your phone has been dispatched. You should receive tracking details from DPD soon.

James

Hi @James_B 

It arrived at 7am this morning. 

thanks for all your help. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Sansu1109

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

James

Hi can you please let me know what colour and GB you ordered please? 
Thank  you