cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro delivery update

khan_159
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone please give me an update on the phone upgrade. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th November and thought I would get a straight forward delivery for it. How we I’m waiting for more than 3 weeks now and still no update received from EE on when I’ll receive my phone. Every time I call EE helpline I get a different response. First it was the phone will be dispatched in 14 days. Than it was 28 days. Now they don’t even know. This is becoming a joke and disrespectful by EE. If you don’t have the phone you shouldn’t advertise it anymore. Take it off the webpage until there is more stock.

37 REPLIES 37
CraigT77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisGlynn I've always been more than happy with EE over the years, but the way they've handled Apples shortage of stock has left alot to be desired. Guess we are all having to play the waiting game now for god knows how long... 🙄

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Can anyone actually get a hold on EE Customer Service Team on the phone? I have been calling during different times of the day, but no answer - like they know I am about to ask where is my overdue order ;), or maybe we are just on their black list! 😂

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I managed to get through yesterday - took two attempts and around 40+ minutes waiting.

Be warned - the music gets very repetitive.

No updates on delivery times though.

I hear that EE is one of Apple's biggest customers in the UK - you'd hope it would give some leverage... but they we are.

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisGlynn , don't mind the music as long as it's not Rita Ora, she is already upsetting me on TV, holding the phone we have been waiting for way too long. Hope Apple doesn't release iPhone 13 Pro in the meantime... 🙄

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Fair point 🙄  Already starting to get cold feet shifting from my XR - the 13 is supposedly slated for a much better screen, according to reports...

https://www.macworld.co.uk/news/wait-for-iphone-13-3796308/

If I remember correctly, the CEO of Apple, even listed EE as one of their partners, at the launch. 

None of the other UK networks were mentioned at the launch. Yet, I was on the (if I remember correctly) Vodafone website, and they have the iPhones 12 Pro Max in stock, for next day delivery, if ordered before midnight. Which implies, no 28 days back order!!

That being the case, what kind of partnership exists between Apple and EE, if EE cannot get the phones, and a non-partner can??

Actually, AO have them in stock!! What is going on with EE??

I got a text this morning from DPD, expecting delivery today.

iphone 12 Pro Pacific Blue 512GB ordered as an upgrade by phone on 12th Nov, so almost 21 days.

Yes its frustrating to wait and i was told delivery in 2 or 3 days when i ordered, but look around nowhere has stock.

Apple website saying 21-23 Dec for most colours & capacity, o2 & cpw websites showing dates mid Jan now

@bigpete15 Great result for you! i hope you enjoy it!

I upgraded on the same say as you. 

Today marks the 21st day since i placed my order for the iPhone 12 Pro and i have heard nothing since the first two emails arrived & i have been ignored by EE on the community forum. This is just terrible customer support. 

I can understand and empathise with not being able to get the phones from Apple, but seriously, don't sell them if you can't get them. or at least give people a realistic timescale to avoid disappointment. The emails i received state 14 days for delivery, that was never going to happen.   

I ordered mine on the 4/11. Got told 28 days then when that was up got told “don’t know” then my tracking shifted to 9th-14th December and yet again no clue. Phoned them this morning and was told they don’t know a timeframe or date just need to wait. This is ridiculous 5 weeks waited now and still no where closer. I ordered iPhone 12 pro gold 128