cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro delivery update

khan_159
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone please give me an update on the phone upgrade. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th November and thought I would get a straight forward delivery for it. How we I’m waiting for more than 3 weeks now and still no update received from EE on when I’ll receive my phone. Every time I call EE helpline I get a different response. First it was the phone will be dispatched in 14 days. Than it was 28 days. Now they don’t even know. This is becoming a joke and disrespectful by EE. If you don’t have the phone you shouldn’t advertise it anymore. Take it off the webpage until there is more stock.

37 REPLIES 37
ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G  - Does your update apply to the other 12 pro models with different capacities too? Is there a better supply of the 256Gb models v the 128Gb version?

Good to get an update but it would be useful to know if there is any further breakdown available.

I'm waiting on a 12 Pro Pacific Blue 128Gb, for the record... 

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered mine of on the 6th of November (Pacific Blue 128bg) and I am way over 21 days expected delivery with no news apart from "Your Order is on Track" from EE. No EE, it is not on track and your communication is very poor and I am very disappointed.

I have been calling and contributing in the community for a while now and no clear answers. I will wait until the end of this week and escalate again as EE should really look into compensating people for overselling on the product which is not even in stock.

Totally agree with my fellow disappointed customers here. 

I find it wholly comical that the initial emails from EE suggest that there will be further contact should the order be delayed etc. I have received nothing at all. It actually says:

"Depending on stock levels, delivery may take a little longer than expected, but we will let you know by email/text if this happens."

I have had to go hunting for a reason why my order is delayed. Its terrible customer service. 

What makes it worse is having to watch these ridiculous adverts with Rita Ora advertising a phone that I have paid for but never received. 

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just come off the phone to EE and was told that they are no longer taking orders for them.

Might have been a shrewd move a week or more ago.

ewaglab1993
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ChrisGlynn Did they mention anything about the stock, can we expect our phones soon?

@ChrisGlynn what a surprise! clearly not a reactive organisation are they! I get that COVID might have an impact on the bulk delivery etc, but why continue to sell stock that you know you are not going to have.

And to not communicate with your customers who have paid for their phone/upgrade, its just poor service. 

They were quick to take the money out of my account though 🙄

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@ewaglab1993 No update on delivery times, sadly. No clue.

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Agreed that they should have reacted quicker than they have - think they are getting a big hand-off from Apple who definitely have all kinds of component shortages and underestimated the appeal of the 12 Pro - big time.

Annoying.

CraigT77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After seeing your update about your call with EE I thought I'd check the website...

Surprise surprise you can still order! 128gb pro's are order now get delivery within 28 days.

The 256gb and 512gb pro's are order now and get delivery when we get stock from our supplier!

So despite all this mess and all these angry people STILL waiting on phone deliveries it looks like they are STILL happy to take more orders/money from even more people. 

I've been with EE for years but I've found all this to be shocking quite frankly.

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@CraigT77 I've only just joined - hoping it's a one-off problem. Hoping...