cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 12 Pro delivery update

khan_159
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone please give me an update on the phone upgrade. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th November and thought I would get a straight forward delivery for it. How we I’m waiting for more than 3 weeks now and still no update received from EE on when I’ll receive my phone. Every time I call EE helpline I get a different response. First it was the phone will be dispatched in 14 days. Than it was 28 days. Now they don’t even know. This is becoming a joke and disrespectful by EE. If you don’t have the phone you shouldn’t advertise it anymore. Take it off the webpage until there is more stock.

37 REPLIES 37
ElLusto
Contributor
Contributor

I'm afraid you're in the same position as alot of us buddy. EE are waiting for Apple to deliver the stock and then backfilling orders on a first come first serve basis.

Out of interest what colour/storage did you go for?

I ordered myself the iPhone 12 Pro 256GB  in Pacific Blue. Waiting for the phone since the 5th November now and no update at all. Every time I call I get a different excuse from them 

CraigT77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm in the same position. I ordered my 12 pro 256gb graphite on the 4th November and still no news.

gurpreettaqk123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

i ordered my iPhone 12 pro 256gb gold on the 26th October. Still haven’t had my phone yet.

so guessing it will be a longer wait for you guys. Been told I’d only wait a max of 7 days as of the 2nd dec so let’s see

ChrisGlynn
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

As a brand new EE customer, this is really disappointing.

I realise the business is at the mercy of Apple, as far as stock levels are concerned, but it really should be putting out an update on the situation on these forums to explain the delay.

There are numerous threads, asking the same question and at least people would all be brought up to speed.

Come on EE.

If they don’t have any stock, they should stop taking any orders for now. This is just disrespectful to the customer and by each day it’s getting more disrespectful. I can understand that there can be a shortage in stock but you need to let the customer know and work with them. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi all.

Welcome to the community, to those who've recently joined.

Due to limited stock availability, we are fulfilling all orders for the iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Graphite, iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Gold and iPhone 12 Pro 256GB Pacific Blue on a first come first serve basis and are working with Apple to get them to you as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the delay.

Chris

CraigT77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G thanks for the update but what if like to know is... Was that the scenario when I ordered on the 4th? If so why was I given a specific timeframe (like others) of within 21 days? 

That places expectation on delivery and when it's not met just causes frustration.

If I'd been given that information at point of order it would have lowered my expectations or even made me think about ordering another product.

The waiting isn't the issue... It's the information that has been given throughout by EE that is annoying people and the apparent lack of transparency.

How about the 128GB models? Same issue?