Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Mobile wifi router

I have a unlimited date phone contract with ee. If I buy a mobile wifi router could i put my ee phone contract sim in to it that has unlimited date?  

iPhone 12 Pro delivery update

Can someone please give me an update on the phone upgrade. I ordered my upgrade on the 5th November and thought I would get a straight forward delivery for it. How we I’m waiting for more than 3 weeks now and still no update received from EE on when ...

khan_159 by Investigator
  • 37 replies
  • 37 Helpful

Poole, Falkland Square Store - Feedback

I would like to compliment the staff at your Poole (Dorset), Falkland Square store. Was served by a young gentleman called "Taylor" whom was very friendly and helpful. Was not sure were else to post this or send feedback.

Charging port / flex cable for Harrier Tab ?

I'm looking for the internal cable of a Harrier Tab (not the 'Mini' version), the one which has the charging port on it (see photo). The charging port on this one has been damaged.Does such a thing exist as a spare part?ThanksDale EDIT: I don't think...

20201208_102026.jpg

Buying Apple Watch

I am looking to buy a Apple Watch cellular  from a third party (apple) was wondering how I set up a data plan on it? I have read about a 30 day £7 a month contract. Can this be cancelled at any time and continued at anytime? many thanks, Dom

Your Parcel Is On It’s Way Back To EE

Good Morning I’m slightly confused as to why my DPD tracking info now says the parcel is being returned to EE. I spoke with DPD who said they can’t say anymore other than they have received a return to consignor request, I did speak to a customer ser...

iPad air

Was wondering if you have a date for delivery of I pad air rose gold? I have one on back order.

Cassaddie by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Live chat

I just want to talk to a customer service operator live chat ?

Ashade1 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful