Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SIM Swap

No PIN received on old phone after many attempts

rgcm by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing SIM?

I upgraded my phone and ordered a contract SIM only so my son could use my old handset. The phone arrived days ago and is all up and running using the SIM from my old phone, but the new SIM has not yet appeared. I can now see a new number in the fami...

Bridgetf by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional line

Hi i couldnt manage to add an additional line on my ee acount online, so i done it through live chat she said i was eligible now for one but i done this on my girlfriends phone as my phone battery died so i couldnt get the pin they sent out . so i fo...

Late Delivery

Dear EE, I ordered my phone on Friday 4th Dec. I called to confirm the order when asked and was told it would be sent out in Monday 7th. This hasn’t happened and your tracker doesn’t work. The iPhone you had available was for immediate delivery. Plea...

PMHINCH by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim

HiI have put the SIM card into my new phone and noticed I have put 12 digits and not 14. I was confused as there were two numbers in brackets. The message says 12 or 14, I have been looking online an looks like I should have put 14 numbers. How do I ...

My confirmation email hasn’t came through or a text

Yesterday I spoke to one of your loyalty people and they said they’ll send me a text and email with a tracking number for next day delivery due today and I haven’t received any of them is there anything you can do help as I paid for next day delivery...

Kyle110 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ps5 order status

I revived an order confirmation about my ps5 order saying it was on its was an a further email would be sent but that was two weeks ago. I know the console can take up till the 15 to arrive but I’m getting anxious. I was wondering if I could be told ...

Customer information has been leaked

Hello,   It appears that there has been a significant leak of customer data and conversations on this forum, in a discussion between forum staff. Full names and addresses of EE customers are visible for anyone to see:   <Link removed>   This is all p...

infoleak by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful