Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Ps5 order status

I revived an order confirmation about my ps5 order saying it was on its was an a further email would be sent but that was two weeks ago. I know the console can take up till the 15 to arrive but I’m getting anxious. I was wondering if I could be told ...

Customer information has been leaked

Hello,   It appears that there has been a significant leak of customer data and conversations on this forum, in a discussion between forum staff. Full names and addresses of EE customers are visible for anyone to see:   <Link removed>   This is all p...

infoleak by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False delivery delivery date given .

I ordered the iPhone 11 online and chose the red one as I was imformed by the ee rep on the phone that I would receive it the quickest, 5-7days, I had informed him that my own phone was failing fast hence needing one ASAP. Now when I track my order p...

Tigs247 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ps5

Has anyone ordered a ps5 i got an email saying ordered processed but upfront cost still hasnt been taken 

Ross86 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my reference number

I order for new SIM card , pay on go since 2/12 , I didn’t receive it yet and I don’t know my reference number ? how I can track the order ??

MA2020 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order confirmation

Hello, I have ordered Nintendo switch joy cons to my plan & got an confirmation on online with order number. It stated I would also get an email confirmation & text confirmation & I have not received any of these. I can’t find anything on my account ...

Shaza5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SIM only deal

I ordered the SIM only deal of 5g and 160gb of data, on the black Friday deal, yet I go into my account and it says iam only getting 80gb of data and phone is still on 4g, Can anyone help. Thanks

evo4 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! upgrade

hi, im ready for a upgrade from my samsung galaxy a40 but the screen is chipped in the bottom left corner and the microphone isnt working so people cant hear what im saying during calls, i just wondered will i sill be able to upgrade? thanks in advan...