Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Galaxy Watch 4G compatibility

Hi all, I am interested in the Galaxy watch 4g offer from EE but on the EE website, it says it is only compatible with Samsung phones. Can any confirm this? I have a Sony Xperia 1. At the moment I have a Samsung Gear S2 watch and had no issues so far...

Iphone 12 pro 128gb upgrade delivery

I upgraded on the 24/11/20 since then have received few updates or any information about my order. I haven't been made aware of a delay to dispatch and delivery, its been two weeks and still no information on when to expect my order. I would like an ...

Blairc by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone 12 pro

anyone now how long this is taking to dispatch at the moment, iphone 12 pro max in pacific blue 256gb? placed order 2 days ago 

Cancellation a SIM Only Contract

I had signed to a new contract on 5th December in-store. Now i changed my mind and want to cancel it. It is possible within 14 days?

Koko7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy Watch3 -why pay for plan?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with a SIM only plan from EE including 60gb of data. I have now brought a Galaxy Watch3 LTE directly from Samsung. I was led to believe my current SIM only plan with EE would be used on my watch. But when I try to co...

New iPhone 12 max

Hi, the ee contract on my iPhone 7 has ended but I’m on sim only now I think (£20 per month) this phone was for my son who now has just ordered the new iPhone 12 max from ee but on a separate pay monthly contract on his bank account etc. How do I tra...

PlayStation 5

Hi will there be anymore ps5 and Whois priority!?!? So desperate!! Thanks for your advice ! 

Mariecat by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile wifi router

I have a unlimited date phone contract with ee. If I buy a mobile wifi router could i put my ee phone contract sim in to it that has unlimited date?