Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Replacement SIM

Hi. I set up a 4GEE account for a friend in a care home (I hold power of attorney). I put the SIM in a mobile wifi device and this worked fine and a monthly DD paid for it. My friend felt that the wifi device wasn't working properly (although I think...

Late payment

A payment for my trade in phone has not been paid, been on hold so many times with call centre, what is the best way to contact  them 

Dee60 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not received.

I ordered a sim card more than a week ago and they said it's been delivered but it hasn't actually been delivered can't get in touch with EE either.

Hafii by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free television

I received my new phone today but I have no idea when my free tv will turn up. Will I get a email or txt.Thanks

Resolved! EE new Sim. How can i activated it in Italy?

Good morning, I found a new EE sim in my suitcase, it is new and never used. I'm trying to activate it here in Italy, but I can't. the problem is that it doesn't find any kind of network / data. I need to activate it and know which operator it work...

TruceLeo by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE refusing to send me a new nano sim

I currently have 2 phones - one is my main business phone with EE and the other is a phone that i pay for every month for my mother. That account was orginally a t-mobile account. I need a new nano sim as i bought her a new phone and the old sim will...

4GEE WiFi invalid SIM

It's been a while since I used my PAYG 4GEE mifi device. Logging in now it tells me my SIM is invalid. Do I need a new SIM or is there a way of topping this one up?

No communication on my order since placed 17th Dec

I ordered an upgrade to IPhone 12 Pro in Pacific Blue 128 on the 17th December. I received the confirmation email but haven’t heard any further since then.I understand there are hold ups but would appreciate some word on what is going on and when I c...