Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! New sim hasn't arrived after a week

I ordered a new sim only monthly contract on the 1st Feb 2021 and after getting the confirmation email, I've been left in the dark and am still waiting on my sim. I can't call 150 as I'm still on my previous smarty sim. Help!!

Resolved! galaxy watch 3 pairing plan s21 ultra 5g

evening allif buying the watch direct from samsung does it ad to the cost of your current ee plan on a new parining one number plan with the s21 ultra 5g ?

Chenzo by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Helping patients during Covid

Hi, EE has been amazing during Covid by giving NHS workers unlimited data which is a benefit I'm constantly using for my patients in the hospital. As no family members are allowed to visit, video calls are the only option the patients have to keep in...

Tepa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Internet issues

All of a sudden my phone keeps  disconnecting me from my wifi its an i phone . who do i contact my phone provider internet provider or apple , be grateful for any help my computer is fine as i wfh so i dont know what it is only just started doing it ...

Sdw55 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4G Upgrade Question

My home 4G is now out of contract, and I want to upgrade (better data allowance available now). The only upgrade options I see all come with a new router, but I don't really need one. Are there any options without a new router? If so, how do I get th...

Alpasty by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s21 ultra back order

Hi! So I was just wondering how long others had to wait for their back orders? I've ordered 256gb in black the 2nd of February and I'm just too impatient to get my hands on it

tibup by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade new sim

I have just upgraded to iPhone 12.. It comes tomorrow.. it has shown on my app that I have a new number.. I have decided I want to change my number but what do I do with my old sim card? 

Trade in pack not sent

I have recently upgraded to an s21 ultra with a trade in i was sent an email saying it was sent out on the 30th but have not received anything, i've phoned the number related and just been on hold, the package is due for the 12th.

Reapz89 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! sim card

hi, i need new sim cards 2 with same nr wchich i have now, i already order 2 but came 2 different nrs

abcixx by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful